Tuition 2019 - 2020
|No. of Children||Parishoner||Non-Parishoner|
A $100.00 per family registration fee and $100.00 per child book/technology fee for both parishioners and non-parishioners is required in addition to the above tuition scale. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid during the registration process.
All past tuition payments and other outstanding bills must be paid in full before registration will be accepted for the next school year.
The service contract is part of the registration agreement. A signed contract must be sent in with all necessary registration papers and fees. Failure to return this form may result in delaying the registration process for the following school year. For other registration requirements, refer to the Admission Requirements section of the Parent/Student handbook.
This contract has been provided to us by the Archdiocese and must be returned with all other registration papers and fees. Please read this contract carefully for the requirements to be met for parishioner tuition status.
Food Voucher Contract
Parents have the option to purchase $200.00 worth of food vouchers each month or pay $100.00 in September to cover the cost per family throughout the year.
Contract must be returned with all other registration papers.
Tuition Payment Plan
- Everyone must enroll with SMART Management Plan - No Exceptions
- SMART Management Plan - payable over eight months. Payments begin in July and culminate in February.
- Parents must file for a SMART application only as a new registration or change in payment method or time of month. If such a change occurs, please call the school office and you will be provided with a new application form.
- This application is kept on file and is used yearly.
- A $50.00 administration fee is added to your tuition.
- Coupon books will be provided by SMART.
- Late fees will be charged in the amount of $5.00 per payment.
- All SMART payments will be made to the First Financial Savings Bank, Woodbridge, New Jersey.
- A student will not be allowed to attend class if tuition is in delinquent by two months. Late fees will be charged in the amount of $45 per payment.
- Eighth grade students may not participate in graduation events, class trips, class dance, Baccalaureate Mass, breakfast and graduation ceremony.
- Report cards may be withheld if you are beyond one month delinquent.
- Transcrips will be held until all fees have been paid in full regardless if it is a transfer or a graduation student(s).
- Contribution total of $500.00 or more using your numbered envelopes in the weekly collections (January 1 to December 31).
- Signed parishioner contract.
Any tuition related questions should be directed to the scool's Administrative Assistant, at (908) 687-8415